Join the giving circle, donate, register for our Zoom meeting – attend the meeting!
DATE: Wednesday, September 9th, 2020
TIME: Meeting 6-7 pm. Registration anytime before 5:30pm.
LOCATION: In your home, on your computer.
Aloha! We are holding our 3rd quarterly meeting Wednesday, September 9th Virtually! To do this, we are partnering with Grapevine, a popular (and free!) giving circle platform endorsed by 100 Alliance.
Here’s how to join the meeting:
1. Click here to sign up and join our new platform: bit.ly/100mauidonate. Click “sign up to join this giving circle” in the upper right corner and create your profile.
2. Set up your donation by selecting “Subscribe.” The donation is set at $103 to cover credit card processing fees. Consider leaving a tip for Grapevine to thank them for the free platform and assistance they’re providing us.
3. Once you’ve completed your donation, go back to the giving circle. You can always find our giving circle at bit.ly/100mauidonate or by logging into Grapevine.org and going to the Giving Circle tab at the top of the page.
4. Register for our Zoom conference call at bit.ly/100Mauizoom before 5:30pm on May 13th.
5. Join the Zoom conference call on September 9th between 5:30-6pm. Meeting starts promptly at 6:00pm!
NOMINATION DEADLINE CHANGED TO 6PM SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH.
Steps to Nominate:
Only members who are present may nominate a Cause and only one nomination per member per meeting is allowed. Selected Causes can be re-nominated after 24 months (2 years) and must be based here in Maui County. Please download the Nomination Form , fill it out, and email it to us by 6pm, Sunday, May 10th. If your form is drawn from the bowl, you’ll be responsible for giving a 5-minute presentation explaining why you nominated this Cause and then answer members’ questions about how the funds would be used. NEW! Only 1 nomination will be accepted per Cause per meeting.
Non-members are welcome to join the meeting and submit checks (of course), but only Members are eligible to nominate and vote (honor system).
If you are struggling financially at this time, please do not feel added stress by your membership commitment to 100WWC. Please take a reprieve and we will love to see you again when you are able. Our mission is to help our community as much as possible and those who live in it – big love to you all.
The 100WWC Maui chapter has raised $237,100 for local causes. Let’s keep that going! Big hearts move mountains.
Can’t wait to see you!
Debbie Benton, Marni Rozet, & Mandy Prouty
Co-Organizers, 100+ Women Who Care Maui
Want to share our event with others?
If you use social media, please share our hashtag, #100WhoCareMAUI. Mahalo!